The North Carolina Deaf-blind Project provides free technical assistance to children and youth with deaf-blindness from birth through 21 years of age and their families. The following are examples of the type of assistance which may be offered:
- Information and Referrals: Access state and national resources. Receive a free (resource packet)
- Consultation: Speak with a Family specialist or NCDPI consultant.
- Training: Attend our conferences and meet national and international experts. Learn at a workshop, retreat or (on the internet)
- Networking: Meet and share with other families
- Outreach: Assistance in locating children who may have both a vision and hearing loss.
North Carolina Deaf-Blind Project Family Specialists